All submissions will be peer-reviewed by two members of the organising committee using a concept of “rolling acceptance”. What does this mean?
1. When an author submits a presentation, two peer review panel members will immediately begin the review process.
2. If appropriate peer reviewers can make “suggestions” to the authors of a submission for any changes.
3. Authors can be notified quickly of the status of their proposal.
What are the benefits?
1. No “backlog” of presentations to be reviewed on a set date.
2. Accepted authors have more time to make arrangements to attend the symposium.
Presenters will be asked to make their submissions via a Moodle Site. They will be asked to register on the site to make a submission